Sunday, April 21, 2019

Post #12 - Cobblers beach - Nudist destination review



Destination - Cobblers Beach 
Location - Sydney, Australia
Review duration -  A weekday during May 2017
Official link - N/A

Brief background
  • A legal nude beach, just within 12 km of the city center. 
  • It is situated in the Mosman suburb, near to residential areas and is within few hundred meters of the HMAS Penguin, Royal Australian Naval base and the nearest bus stop.
  • The annual Sydney Skinny event is conducted at this beach.


Brief review


Visit our Instagram page for more pages with more bullet points on this destination.



Detailed Review

Weather
  • It was an overcast day. With temperature around 18 to 19 degrees Celsius, I knew it was not a great day for the beach.
  • Still, I went to explore, because I had hardly 2 days remaining and had already been to Lady Bay beach the previous weekend.


Visitor stats

There was only one man present that day, so there is not much to share in terms of visitor stats from this visit. Still, I will get done with the formalities quickly. 

The man seemed to be above 60 and plus size. He was sitting right near the beach entrance, facing the sea.He was completely naked and did not show any reaction to turn back to see when I entered.


Interaction & Difficulty level

I felt a bit difficult to get naked there, not knowing whether to park myself - within his visibility or a bit far. . Although I knew I could go ahead, say hello and pass by, but I felt like avoiding interactionI could not soak into the vibe. It was getting dark and it felt like getting naked now would be just for the sake of getting naked. The beach was very small as well, so there was no chance of taking a long walk along on shore. I decided to leave from the entry point and have a look at Obelisk beach as well. 


Further Reading
  • My visit to Obelisk beach on the same day was also not satisfactory. So was my visit to Obelisk beach. Read my review of Obelisk beach here.
  • However, my visit to Lady bay beach during the same week was much better. Read the review here.
  • If you are first timer or are looking for some easier place to get naked at the beach, or with your family, I would recommend Maslins beach, in Adelaide, that too, during the annual nude games event where the vibe is completely different. Read my review of the same here


What is The Gender Ratio Project?

The Gender Ratio Project is the parent project of The Nudist Calendar Project, which covers beyond nudist destinations (events/platforms/apps etc.) and provides primarily gender ratio information.

No comments:

Post a Comment